The TRU Friends of the Gardens (FOG) will enrich people’s lives through its ongoing horticultural education and research programs. This mission statement will be implemented in the following ways:
- Encourage and promote awareness of horticultural and related issues
- Create education opportunities for all age groups
- Properly exhibit, preserve and expand the Thompson Rivers University horticultural plant inventory
- Offer an exchange and provide evaluation of both new and heritage plant material
- Provide a bridge between TRU and the horticultural community
Membership in TRU FOG shall be open to any member of the public. An annual membership fee shall be established and reviewed by the Executive Committee of FOG, subject to ratification at the subsequent annual general membership meeting.